Fame Problems and Difficulties
Achieving possessions, fame and recognition… can bring problems and difficulties
Even though people say that if you are famous and rich you will be happy, it is not always like that. In fact, getting possessions, fame and recognition can mean a lot of unfamiliar problems and difficulties for people who are not part of this exclusive group of people.
Managing your own life is not easy in these circumstances, especially if they happen suddenly or when you are very young.
There are so many dangers that you are almost always forced to live a life separate from the rest of the world.
A prisoner of your own success, and sometimes of your own ego, you are trapped in your own private world, in a golden cage. There is no trust.
Creating a moment in time to learn outside your professional surroundings.
Taking care of yourself without the people around you interfering. In summary, letting yourself listen to internal concerns which you have not resolved and which do not allow you to live the professional and/or personal life you would like to lead.
- Being able to trust somebody who is your sounding board allows you to build the foundations for a better, balanced, measured life.
- Achieving greater serenity and well being.
- Enjoying your life.
- Achieving greater serenity.
- Keeping alive the ability to be surprised.
- Being prepared for failure and the lack of success and fame, if that happens.
- Having the privilege of keeping on growing as a person.
- Reaching the full sense of your own life.
- Learning what you could not learn earlier because success caught you by surprise.